1MORE SPEARHEAD VR BT IN-EAR HEADPHONES Review
My main issues with any set of Bluetooth headphones are fit, battery and performance. Due to the battery location the fit seems to always be a bit more difficult to get right, the battery itself is normally 6 or fewer hours, and the performance is poor due to any obstruction. The 1MORE Spearhead VR earphones go against the grain on this and provide a high performance, high battery and great fitting pair of Bluetooth headphones.
The premium feels are off the chart on this. The neckband is housed in rubber, and sports the battery, Bluetooth and USB-C charger, yes USB-C! These also sport Real-Time 3D Audio. I first thought that these looked heavy and bulky, but how wrong was I. The weight is distributed between the two ends of the neckband, which sit on the neck. This means no weight is added to the ears.
The earbuds are incredibly light, and only the controls on the left earbud add any sort of weight. The controls are made up of a volume rocker, power on button and play/pause. The major advantage of the neckband is that the battery can be a lot larger, and this one clocks in at 6 hours, which is amazing.
- IMMERSIVE VR GAMING AUDIO – With 1MORE’s Virtual Environment Sound Technology, these Bluetooth gaming headphones immerse you into an exciting and thrilling gaming experience with VR stereo sound effect.
- DUAL-DYNAMIC DRIVER – 1 Titanium diaphragm + 1 Graphene composite diaphragm in a coaxial design delivers superior sonic details with high sensitivity and deep bass.
- ENVIRONMENTAL NOISE CANCELLATION – Environmental noise cancellation (ENC) technology ensures crystal clear communication by filtering out ambient noises.
- CUSTOMIZABLE LED LIGHTING – Personalize your gaming style with customizable LED lighting modes.
- COMFORTABLE AND COMPATIBLE – A soft neckband with skin-like silicone materials and a memory steel wire inside provides long-lasting comfort during extended gaming sessions and a foldable design for easy storage. Universal compatibility with most Bluetooth enabled smartphones, tablets, and laptops lets you play anytime, anywhere.
The use of Environmental Noise Cancelling is noticeable, but there can be a bit of outside bleeding in. For this, I would recommend choosing the buds very carefully, as I went through 3 or 4 before I found the best ones for my ears. The bass on these are really high, voices are really clear though, with excellent highs.
I found the fit of these to be excellent, and when running they stayed in with no problems. The neckband design is a stroke of genius and gives these a massive performance boost. For me, they may not be the best sounding compared to what I have used in the past. But I think with the perfect bud choice, and some good tracks these will be perfect for a lot of people. £69