This September is going to be a busy one, almost all the top mobile technology companies announcing something over the next two weeks. Much has been rumoured and an awful lot has been leaked already. The biggest and best manufacturers have new devices that they want us to buy, some only minor upgrades from their predecessors. (Not mentioning any names.) We’d like to also think a few companies will offer something new in design or features, it’s clear now that the specs war has come to an end, customers want something more now than fancy specifications on a sheet, users want features that make using their device’s easier or more fun. Here’s what we’ve gathered from various rumours..
- Samsung Unpacked. It’s widely known we’ll see the new Galaxy Note 4
- Sony Xperia Event. Rumoured Z3, Z3 Compact and Z3 Compact Tablet
- Motorola Event. The widely anticipated Moto 360 Smartwatch and Moto X+1
- IFA Berlin. Have a look around here
- Apple Event. Expect two knew i devices
- Google Event in India. Rumoured Android One launch
The question is….