It is really recommended to send crash reports with detailed information about the problem. This will help me to solve eventual issues faster.Main features:
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive
9. Root access
10. Indexed search, also available from the system (that means that you can search for files from the Google Search widget/app)
11. Detailed file and directory informationWarning! Root explorer may still be not functional on some devices causing the app to hang up. I am working on it.You can learn about planned features in the ‘About’ section.
This is beta 2 version..
Not entirely sure why the developer didn’t continue on with the first release but I’ll find out.
For me this is my go to file manager. It looks amazing on both phone and tablet but tablet is where it really stands above all the rest. It has two panes where you open close folders, copy and paste with ease. Really making use of the screen size available, which is fantastic to see.
Even the introduction when you first install the application sets it above most apps, not just file managers. It’s obvious the developer put a lot of work into making your first use very simple. We applaud that!
Grab Solid Explorer Beta 2 from the Play Store and see for yourselves. Remember it’s a beta.