Video courtesy of The Verge..
I have very little to say about the new Moto X phone but I will say this. It could never live up to the hype that had been generated by everyone. Also… Phones really do cost that much. Buying Nexus devices from Google Play for pennies only happens when Google sell them. As an Android user you have a choice of 100’s of devices for all different prices. Only yourself can choose your new phone, when that time comes.
Will we see it across the pond?
Moto X is ready when you are. It responds to your voice – no touching necessary. Instead of a generic, unhelpful blinking light, information important to you quietly appears on the screen. When you pick it up, Moto X is curved to fit in your hand. Twist your wrist twice, it becomes your camera, and gets the shots you’d otherwise miss. Once you turn it on, Moto X is all yours. Just talk.
- Sharp 4.7-inch AMOLED display – with a bright 316 ppi capability
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) and 4G ready
- Speedy performance – 2GB RAM, 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- Comfortable design – curved back and weighs a light 130g
- 16 GB internal memory – 2 years 50 GB storage free on Google Drive included
- “OK Google Now” – Moto X responds to your voice*