[embedplusvideo height=”365″ width=”600″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/UbvkHEDvw-o?fs=1&hd=1″ vars=”ytid=UbvkHEDvw-o&width=600&height=365&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=1&autoplay=1&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep5715″ /]
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or snap a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is instantly available on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep you can:
• Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
• Have voice notes transcribed automatically
• Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
• Color-code your notes to help find them later
• Swipe to archive things you no longer need
• Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
• Use your notes from anywhere – they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep
Looks awesome and has loads of features for note taking and sharing……
As always he have provided a link for you to download, below.