- Newly launched HONOR 9X Pro to be available at £199.99 (RRP £249.99) at launch
- HONOR to unveil first earbuds (£89.99) as part of hihonor launch campaign
- HONOR Smartphones, MagicBook 14 and the MagicWatch 2 series all included in eye-catching promotions
Today global technology brand HONOR announces the launch of the upgraded hihonor.com, the ultimate tech shopping destination, full to the brim with exclusive member offers and unique benefits, including an amazing deal on its new flagship device, Honor 9X Pro, going live from 21st May.
The new shopping experience will launch with a limited time sale for members (from 21st-28th May) featuring an array of its newest and best-selling products, led by the HONOR 9X Pro, which comes with a 20% discount, priced at £199.99, down from its RRP of £249.99 for one time only.
New to the UK, the 9X Pro boasts a 6.59’’ Full View Display and 7nm Kirin 810 Chipset, ROM capacity of 256GB (with 512GB expandable storage) and RAM capacity of 6GB. For photography fanatics, the 9X Pro showcases 48MP triple camera with super night mode and a 120° super wide angle. For the gamers, the Kirin 810 is equipped with the Mali-G52 MP6 GPU that provides hardcore gamers with an enhanced gaming experience due to improved graphics performance. This smartphone will also house the Huawei AppGallery, one of the world’s top three app stores with over 400m active users in over 170 countries and regions.
George Zhao, President of HONOR Global, said: “As a very important part of our overseas business, hihonor.com is aiming to build a one-stop- shop experience, offering a full range of lifestyle products with superior logistics, and exclusive VIP benefits. Until now, HONOR has already launched 14 hihonor eCommerce platforms, earning 1.54 million registered users.”
“Today, I’m delighted to announce that our brand-new hihonor UK platform will officially open on 21st May. We are excited to invite users and fans in the UK to experience our intelligent product range.”
The launch of hihonor.com, will also mark the launch of the companies debut set of headphones, the HONOR Magic Earbuds. Available at £89.99, they are the stand- out wireless and noise cancelling earphones in their price bracket. Whether you’re trying to navigate working life and the high number of conference calls, or looking for the perfect earbuds to keep you moving on your daily jog, the earbuds are the go-to accessory for ‘new normal’ lifestyles. Built with Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology, triple-microphone noise reduction and a large dynamic driver, the Magic Earbuds deliver flawless sound by effectively removing noise from the user’s surroundings whenever they are listening to music, watching movies or on a call.
Furthermore, HONOR will be launching the 20e (£159.99) 9X Lite (£199.99), which will both be available from 21st May, showcasing HONOR’s breadth of offering for different consumer needs, in all different scenarios.
Consumers who shop with HIHONOR will also enjoy free delivery with purchases over £39.99 and 31-day free returns for MagicWatch 2. Moreover, those who register for VIP Membership on hihonor.com during 21st May to 28th May will automatically get up to an additional 5% off at purchase.
Several other eye-catching offers will also be available, spanning all of HONOR’s product categories, including smartphones, the MagicWatch series and other accessories:
- HONOR 20 Pro + Free phone cases = £329.99 with free phone cases (from May 21st to 25th – HONOR 20 Pro RRP £399.99)
- HONOR 20 Lite + HONOR Band 5 = £169.99 (from 21st – 28th May – HONOR 20 Lite RRP £189.99)
Wearables and PC with the best offers
- MagicWatch 2 (46mm, Charcoal Black) + HONOR Mini Speaker = £139.99 (from 21st – 28th May – HONOR MagicWatch 2 (46mm, Charcoal Black) RRP £159.99)
- Magic Watch 2 (42mm, Sakura Gold) + HONOR Mini Speaker = £139.99 (from May21st – 28th – Magic Watch 2 (42mm, Sakura Gold) RRP £179.99)
- MagicBook 14 + Magic Watch 2 (46mm, Charcoal Black) + Backpack = £549.99 (pre-order from May 21st-28th – MagicBook 14 RRP £549.99)