Today mobile phones can be used for almost anything. Whether you want to make a bank transfer, buy things or enjoy gambling, this little device comes in handy. Anyone from any part of the world can now enjoy the best casino games right at the comfort of their homes and workplace.
With your smartphone, you can rake in amazing rewards from websites like JackMobileCasinos. You can make the deposit by phone bill or another payment method. No need to go to Vegas or Macau, just download the casino app and access popular slots, roulette, Blackjack and so much more at the palm of your hands.
Who Can Play in Mobile Casinos
Anyone who has a smartphone and can access the internet can easily play casino games. However, the casinos have to be legal and authorised in your state, and you should be of legal age to play. The best way to find’em is by checking out OCCB. The standard age limit is 18 years, but in a few states, it’s 21. You can get the information from the authorised government body of your region that regulates gambling practices. In the UK the body is Gambling Authority. Malta Gaming Authority is in charge of Malta and ACT Gambling and Racing Commission/Independent Gambling Authority controls Australian gambling industry.
How to Access Mobile Casinos
There are multiple mobile casinos in the world today. But, how do you access them? How do sieve through the sea of options to find the right one? Well, here’s a short guide to help you choose the right one:
- Start off by selecting a casino site with the right partners and security measures.
- Go to the site and create an account with your email address and real details, such as names and phone numbers.
- Right after creating an account go ahead and follow the phone download link embedded in the site. Choose the relevant download type whether it’s from App Store for iOS devices or Google Play Store for Android devices.
- Once the download is complete, log in just as you did from the website. From here access all the games offered.
Why Should You Try Mobile Casinos
It all comes down to why you should gamble on your gadget. There are a bunch of reasons that prove players have a much better experience playing casino games on their phones. Recent studies also indicate that more than 65% of gamblers prefer hand-held devices to brick and mortar casinos. By 2011 the industry was worth $16 billion, today this figure has almost doubled. Listed here are a couple of reasons why mobile casinos are becoming incredibly popular:
1) Great Gaming Experience
Most of the games available on smartphones today are properly optimised for phones. For this reason, gamers get to experience incredible graphics quality, fast-loading and superb soundtracks in real time.
2) Instant Access – You can play at any preferred time, from anywhere in the world at your convenience with mobile casinos. Most operate 24/7 making them instantly accessible to any player.
3) Privacy – Let’s face it, no one really wants any Tom, Dick or Harry to know they are playing casino games. Get all the privacy by using your phone to gamble on these applications.
4) Huge Variety of Options – Mobile casinos can list up to thousands of options as compared to land-based casinos which may only host a bunch of games.
What Devices Can Access Mobile Casinos
If you have never played on these platforms, I bet you’re wondering what device you need. The good news is that you don’t need to spend an arm and leg to buy the right smartphone. The average $200 smartphone should do just fine. Also, both Android and iOS devices are compatible. However, the things your gadgets should have include:
- A sleek touch screen with no dead pixels.
- At least 2GB of Ram
- A resolution of about 1920 x 1080 pixels (the higher, the better)
- Battery capacity above 1500 mAh
- Updated software
Types of Games on Mobile Casinos
Ever since 2015, all major game developers have been ensuring their creations are compatible with smartphones. With the growing number of mobile gamblers, the demand for such options is on the rise. Today you can play almost any type of casino game on your phone. Even better, the options are relatively more than those in a land casino. Here are some of the games:
Access slots from some of the largest developers in the world: Microgaming, NetEnt and Thunderkick. Slots are among the easiest to play with great jackpots and rewards to be won instantly. Just match up the right symbols based on the rules of the game and take the listed prize home.
2) Other Games
Well, if slots aren’t your cup of tea, worry not. There are several other game varieties available in the table games list. Enjoy the very best roulette, poker and Blackjack variations in the market, right on your phone.
It’s pretty easy to start gambling on your mobile phone. Whether you want to try out demos for free or play with real money bets, the options are unlimited. Mobile casinos are here to take the world by storm, they’ve only just begun. If you haven’t tried them yet, what are you waiting for? Take out your phone and start playing to win!