O2 has today announced the launch of its Unlimited Data tariffs, which are available on both its Custom Plans and SIM-only contracts.
Starting from just £33 per month, O2 customers will be able to choose from the latest smartphones, including the iPhone 11 and O2’s range of 5G ready devices, when they select a ‘Limitless’ plan on their terms.
O2’s Unlimited Data Plans
- O2 will launch on selected handsets and SIM-only.
- SIM-only pricing starts at £33 per month for 18 month contracts.
- Available on the latest smartphones and our range of 5G ready devices including the Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Unlimited data is also available as part of the Family Plan, including the O2 Family discount as well as O2 Open and O2 Students plans.
- For more information on O2’s new Unlimited Data plans, including pricing and available handsets, visit https://www.o2.co.uk/
Nina Bibby, Chief Marketing Officer, O2, said: “We’re excited to be unveiling our Unlimited Data plans today. Now there’s no limit to what you can do on O2. As the customer champion, O2’s mobile plans have always been designed to put customers in control, and with the option of unlimited data on our award winning network, we are now providing our customers with the ultimate choice.”