Сlickky is launching a comprehensible Self-Serve Platform for advertisers tailored to the needs of app developers, agencies and networks.
The company merged a 5-year experience in mobile advertising to create the most convenient and easy-to-use interface with all the required features. The result is an all-in-one platform, which incorporates automatization tools that will help simplify ad campaign launch and management and optimize daily routine.There is no need to wait for the manager’s response any more as the new interface makes mobile advertising easier than ever.
Company’s CEO and founder Vadim Rogovskiy shares, “We wanted to create the most convenient experience of using a self-serve solution. Therefore we aimed to design the best user interface for mobile app promotion, and we hope that we‘ve achieved this goal. It saves valuable time and resources, simplifying all ad campaign launch processes and making promotion of any app as easy as possible. Moreover, we have many updates planned for this year, to make it even more effective and comprehensive.“
What makes the platform stand out?
- CPI payment model – advertisers only pay for users who install their apps
- Focus on the non-incentive traffic. While incentive advertising means offering some kind of a reward for app-installs, non-incentive advertising goal is to accrue target audience, able to generate additional value and boost revenue.
- Automatic tracking link builder
- CPI prediction tool – advertisers see an average cost per install for their targeting and do not overpay for particular campaign.
- Access to premium publishers
- Special offers like freebies and discounts from Clickky’s verified partners
Clickky is announcing several toolkit updates for the new Self-Serve Platform for advertisers that will be available soon.
- Retention Rate Tool will allow advertisers to optimize their campaigns, based on reports about retention rate of users from each traffic source. There is no need to use several analytical tools to see all the metrics: advertisers can check the analytics of gained users and their retention directly in the platform interface.
- Blacklisting Tool, which allows to blacklist websites, where advertisers don’t want to show their ads.
- Integration Testing System, which automatically tests integration with Clickky’s platform.
- CPE ad campaigns. Within this model advertiser pays for post-install events – certain actions that user takes after an app is installed: reaching certain level in mobile game, making an in-app purchase, time spent in the app or pages viewed, etc.
“Clickky SSA is an ad hoc solution for mobile advertising. We understand the needs of mobile app developers and used our expertise and technological background to create an ultimate platform for mobile app promotion. We are incorporating several tools to simplify all the processes and provide everything you need for ad campaign management – all in one interface.” – shared Valentine Bondarchuk, Clickky’s CRO.