CM4 Case for the S8 Review
With the popularity of Samsung and Android Pay, I am finding less reason to carry around a whole awallet when I go into town. So when I saw this wallet case from CM4, I knew that this was the case I had been looking for.
I have always disliked wallet cases due to the bulk they add to phones, but this is when the Q Card case really shines, it is a hell of a lot slimmer than others I have looked at. It curves with the phone and doesn’t feel like a brick on the back of the phone. It has a great texture and really adds to the grip of the phone. I found the buttons easy to press with a good response. It doesn’t cover the curved edges, but still offers some protection along with the top and bottom lip the most cases have.
The wallet is rather tight, and I think is really only for 2 cards, though 3 could be fitted in. Wireless charging works really well even with the cards in, though I tend to not bering my contactless card in the wallet, as it tends to be toss up between samsung pay or the card for payments.
- Patent pending grip texture provides ultimate grip and protection for the Galaxy S8
- Air cushioned corners absorb and disperse shocks away from phone
- Durable and ultra-light construction keeps your phone thin and protected
- Natural Throw buttons maintain the phone’s tactile ‘click’ response
- Lay-Flat Screen Guard design for ultimate screen protection