Kill the zombies before the virus kills you — and all of humanity!
The third installment of the company’s adrenaline-fueled Kill Shot franchise will be available for iOS and Android devices on May 11th, but players can watch a trailer and sign up to receive exclusive founders items now by visiting www.killshotvirus.com
In Kill Shot Virus, a zombie outbreak threatens to infect all of humanity. The only hope of saving mankind from mass extinction is for players to take out the zombies with a heroic mix of high-powered guns and sharpshooting mastery. Featuring the heart-racing First Person Shooter (FPS) action and intense graphics that have become the franchise’s trademark, Kill Shot Virus takes it up a notch by introducing more up close and personal shotgun and assault missions. Also new Urban Onslaught and Urban Pandemic event modes have been included to survive against hordes of the infected and powerful boss-like super zombies
As survivors of a terrible apocalyptic event, Kill Shot Virus players are expected to save mankind by using deadlier guns, more sophisticated gear, and more social gameplay than any other shooter game on mobile. The game will include exciting features such as:
* Play through 100+ adrenaline-pumping first person shooter missions to prevent the spread of the zombie virus
* Terrorize the Undead with a huge arsenal of Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles and Machine Guns
* Push the limits with stunning next-level graphics showcasing the zombie-infested chaos and infected city
* Fight hordes of zombies including Screechers, Jumpers, Exploders and other horrible types of monstrosities
* Get decked out with a wide variety of bad-ass gear to survive the zombie invasion
* Create a survival faction and obliterate the undead together while competing against others for zombie thrashing glory.
Hothead Games’ military and sci-fi shooter games have been downloaded over 130 million times to date, including more than 75 million downloads of the Kill Shot franchise. Launched in September 2014, the original Kill Shot deploys players on military hitman missions to target enemy bases in strategic locations around the world. Kill Shot Bravo was one of the first FPS games to add social gameplay such as Alliance Mode and Player-versus-Player Sniper Duel Mode when it launched in November 2015.
Players can pre-register to be among the first to play Kill Shot Virus and earn exclusive founders items such as chest and helmet gear at www.killshotvirus.com.