ROK Mobile has launched the best priced phone and music streaming package in the UK.
The company just contacted us about the launch of their new service. ROK are bringing a SIM only package on different monthly plans bundled with access to ad-free music streaming and downloading service. From a quick peek we notice there are two plans that may or may not suit potential new customers, but any questions we have will be answered after we spend some time using the service. ROK have shipped us some SIMs to review the network and music service combined, we’ll share our own experiences after a few weeks of use.
Here’s the best bits
- SIM-only phone and music streaming package available for just £19.99 per month.
- Launched the best priced phone and music streaming package in the UK.
- Is a SIM-only service and is offering UK consumers 250 minutes, 500 texts, 3GB of data and unlimited music streaming each month for just £19.99.
- Service is the first of its kind in the UK to offer a combined mobile package with a 100 percent ad-free premium music service. The mobile service uses the UK’s fastest growing mobile network, Three, as its mobile carrier.
- Music streaming service allows users to choose from a catalogue of over 20 million songs.
- It gives users freedom from long mobile phone contracts by offering its package on a rolling monthly basis.
- App is available exclusively for its customers, and allows users to search and stream any song, create playlists and download music for listening when no data or wifi connection is available.
The music service is powered by 7digital, a leading global digital music and radio platform. As with ROK Mobile in the US, 7digital’s secure infrastructure will handle all music file management, streaming to end users and rights-holder reporting.
“We believe we’re offering the best phone and music streaming package in the UK. ROK Mobile provides great value for money with a highly flexible phone contract and a music service with a catalogue of over 20 million tracks from the world’s top artists. We’re delighted to be able to deliver an outstanding mobile and music experience at an unrivalled price.”
Said James Kendrick, Director.
For more information about ROK Mobile go to: rokmobile.co.uk