With 3.2 million Brits welcoming pets into their households over the past year, Sky Mobile, voted Uswitch Best Pay Monthly and Best Value Pay Monthly network, has today announced it will be launching a new ‘Pet Tariff’* to help provide additional data to pet owners who need it, and help give back to our new furry companions.
Renowned for quickly eating into their data allowances, pet owners need a SIM tariff that means they can long continue to share pet snaps on WhatsApp, keep their furry friends’ pet-stagram account up to date, video call their four-legged friends and use Paw-G to search online for the latest must-have accessory, wherever they are.
Available from today, the unique ‘Pet Tariff’ from Sky Mobile is the purr-fect plan for those pet owners who need to claw back on their data, with a free data allowance for the first year, keeping owners connected.
Sky Mobile benefits at a glance:
Winner of both Best Pay Monthly network and Best Value Pay Monthly network by Uswitch.
- Roll – Every month your spare data rolls into your Sky Piggybank ready for you to use later or to share with your family
- Piggybank – Share spare data in your Sky Piggybank with up to seven SIMs on your account or exchange it for rewards
- Watch – Unlimited streaming of Sky apps so you can enjoy live sports, the best shows and kids’ favourites without using your data
- Mix – Change data plans whenever you like
- Swap – Upgrade to a shiny new phone anytime you like and save money when you swap your old one
- Text to Switch – Simply text PAC to 65075 to get your switching code. We’ll take care of the rest
For more details on Sky Mobile visit sky.com/mobile.
*Please note: For those thinking this all sounds highly unlikely – you were right to be suspicious… Sky Mobile will not actually be launching a Pet Tariff; it was an April Fools’ joke. Sorry!